Monday, July 14, 2008

This chick is exclusively into Black Guys.



Well I be dammed; Kim Kardassian was romantically linked to Ray J.; Music Producer Damon Thomas (For whom she was married to); and Reggie Bush of The New Orleans Saints. All three of them are African-American. I tell you-It's gotta be that dick she's after.
Once she's cured of her inferiority complex, she'll be secure enough to date whites and latinos.
I thought there was pics of her and Nick Lachey bumbling about like toddlers.
Well I be dammed; Kim Kardassian was romantically linked to Ray J.; Music Producer Damon Thomas (For whom she was married to); and Reggie Bush of The New Orleans Saints. All three of them are African-American. I tell you-It's gotta be that dick she's after.
Clearly, the person typing this must be a white/latin guy who's just mad that Kim is not into non-black men for the most part. Just get over it already. Kim likes what she likes.


She said her dream guy is George Clooney. Go figure.
once she had 10 inches of black meat she isnt going to go with some white guys tiny little willy
They aren't my ex's because our sex life was bad. You don't know anything about the people on this site so don't try and act like you know anything about me or why they are my ex's. Stop being so about how big I am also because it's none of your business and if you write some crap like you won't tell me because it's small then think what you want because I don't care.
From your posting history you're either a lesbian so it shouldn't matter to you how big I am or you're a man in which case i'm not gay so get my inches off your mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch ray j and kim kardashian sex tape here
She is really hot!!